Each year the Board of Governors reviews the school fees. Parents are informed of the fee structure for the forthcoming year once the Board has taken the decision.
School fees are compulsory and due quarterly in advance
- Application Fee (non-refundable) – R 500
- Tuition, boarding and Maintenance Trust for 2022 – R76 200 per annum or R19 050 per term or R7 620 per month.
There are family and early settlement discounts available.
- Acceptance Fee of R1 000 (non-refundable) is payable on acceptance in order to secure a place at the Seminary.
- Non-payment of fees automatically gives the school the right to suspend tuition until arrears are paid, or to terminate enrolment.
- Notice - One term’s notice must be given if a student is to be withdrawn. Fees will be charged in lieu of notice.
Fees do not include: Stationery, excursions, uniform and bedding.
The required textbooks for each learning area/subject are owned by the school. The school will loan the textbooks to the students at the cost of R 400 pa. This textbook levy is compulsory. If these books are lost or damaged, the full replacement cost of the book will be charged.
The acceptance fee must be paid within one month of the date on the acceptance letter. Failure to do this will result in the place being made available to another applicant. Tuition for the first quarter or first month (if you are paying monthly), as well as the Textbook Levy, must be paid by the end of December of the year prior to admission in January.
Students are expected to register annually. The school reserves the right to refuse readmission.
Contact the Bursar if you need to discuss your account or make special arrangements.
Pay fees directly into the school bank account:
Branch Code: 043626
Account number: 052409902
Please ensure the student’s name is used as the reference for EFT payments or is written on the deposit slip in the lower right-hand corner, and email the proof of payment/deposit slip to the school at